FOCUSED, ACTION-ORIENTED & POSITIVE
SOCIAL DONE DIFFERENTLY
- Unlike dominant social platforms we are purpose-driven, results-oriented, civil & constructive.
- Working in community groups or "circles", participants interact in a culture of helpfulness, professionalism, positivity. It's a non-party-political collaborative space focused on getting things done.
- We're knowledge-based and fact-driven, and we're here to work in connected teams to make good things happen.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanCork is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- CitiesForSustainability TOC - Test new KB topic 2 December 30, 20201st Heading, if it was longer. Even longer. Heading 2 Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test. […]
- About the Reference & Knowledgebase category December 30, 2020(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]