- We will partner with companies, institutions and organisations from every sector, across our county and beyond, to help support the crowdsoucing of real change.
- Creating new ways for teams within Businesses to actively participate and lead change across the county & country is a particular focus.
- Our partnership model is not limited to Business, however. Civic, educational, NGO/Charity and other organisations that want to make an impact are invited to partner with us.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanCork is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the WeCanCork Partners category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]