NETWORKS & RESOURCES
GROUPS, NETWORKS & BODIES
- There are numerous existing networks - business, educational, vocational, civic, religious, non-profit - which already bring people together to help make change happen. Let's see how we can help?
- This platform can help empower these groups and networks to drive change in their geographies & areas of interest. We're happy to customise & work closely with groups to this end.
- Our evidence-driven, non-political and positive-action-oriented shared collaboration-space welcomes suggestions and requests from groups or networks for us to support their work.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanCork is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Networks & Resources category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]